Join the #4IRC Connect Shapers as we explore products of the future and how we develop them for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
We will be discussing:
- How well are we adapting to a new digital world?
- How can we build great products for 2030 and beyond?
- What are the implications for the future of work?
- Why are UX & UI so important?
- Opportunities with advanced manufacturing
This discussion aims to challenge perceptions and open conversations with students and academics, business and the start-up community. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Food and refreshments will be provided on arrival. This event is kindly supported by Ulster University Students Union Enterprise Centre.
Brian Shevlin, Arity
Rebecca Walsh, Service Design Lead, Big Motive
Kyle Gawley, Founder, Get Invited
Ulster University academic, TBC