Join the #4IRC Connect Shapers as we explore the future of crypto-assets and their wide spread adoption.
We will be discussing:
- Will crypto scale?
- What are the impacts for small, medium and large business?
- How will it be regulated? How will regulatory bodies react?
- Will banks adopt the changes?
- What are the security implications?
- What are the fraud implications?
This discussion aims to challenge perceptions and open conversations with students and academics, business and the start-up community. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Food and refreshments will be provided on arrival. This event is kindly supported by Eagle Labs.
Roland Bone, Vice President, Barclays, specialising in Financial Crime Compliance
David Stubley, CEO, 7 Elements Ltd
Claire Burn, Software Engineer, Rapid7
Stephen McPeake, Founder, CivicDollars & Reportall
Simon Whittaker, Director, vertical Structure